With the purchase of this book you will receive a free download link with audio samples or jam tracks.
BASIC VOCALS is the new text book to learn how to sing. With this book, beginners of any age can learn the basics of modern singing and apply them to all their favorite songs. More than 100 exercises and musical pieces will teach you all the techniques and tricks you need to hit the stage or sing for yourself. Basic Vocals will get you to the point where you can sing the way you want to.
BASIC VOCALS puts emphasis where learners need it:
- The most important vocal techniques for rock, pop, soul, jazz, and folk music
- Simple explanations for the proper way to use your voice
- Basic and intermediate exercises on each subject – from breathing to vocal training
- Supporting tips for successful, healthy practice
- Sensible song recommendations for every concept
Author: Matthias Leo Webel